FM #513 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 513 in the series.
This session of the radio show shares the Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, April 14, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the Board of Health members were in the Municipal Bldg, other members joined the public via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
- Homebound individuals were provided vaccines coordinating with the Fire Dept. Additional to be done on hold due to J&J 'pause'. VA Clinic to be held at Senior Center on Apr 17 for veterans and family
- Grant application submitted for some services to be delivered regionally
- Home on Winter St now bank owned, home on Jordan Rd now being demolished by owner (which is also creating another problem)
Links to the meeting agenda and associated documents are included in the show notes. The recording runs about 20 minutes, so let’s listen to the Board of Health meeting for April.
Board of Health agenda
My notes captured from the meeting recording
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
Post a Comment