FM #518-519-520 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 518-519-520 in the series.
This session shares the Franklin, MA Town Council meeting held on Wednesday, Apr 14, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: most members of the Town Council, selected guests, and Town Administration personnel were in the Council Chambers, at least one member of the Council was remote along with the public via the Zoom conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
I’ve split the almost 3 hour minute meeting into three logical segments:
- First - covers the opening Sheriff McDermott’s update and the OPEB update (~63 mins)
- Second - covers the GATRA discussion (~42 minutes)
- Third - covers the Downtown parking requirements discussion and the remainder of the meeting (~72 minutes)
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda including documents released for this meeting.
Let’s listen to this segment of the Town Council meeting of Apr 14, 2021
My notes from the meeting
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Post a Comment