The Franklin Voters Guide is a "work in progress".
It is a collaborative effort:
- As the Franklin Matters interviews (email and audio) are completed, they are being shared there.
- Frank Falvey, is recording interviews with candidates. Those audio files will be part of the Voter Guide repository.
So do we have everyone accounted for yet? No
- There are some candidates completed and there are some in the edit/publishing mix
- There are candidates with interviews scheduled for next week
- There are candidates working to confirm the scheduled for their interviews
What can you do between now and the time you cast your vote
- Read up on what the candidates have shared
- If you find a candidate, who doesn't have info, prompt them to reach out to get their info into the mix
- If you find a candidate you want to follow up with on a topic or two, the info to contact them is available with what they have published. Go for it. Don't be bashful
If you haven't registered to vote, please do so by October 13.
Absentee ballot applications are available.
Vote by mail applications are available.
Early voting in the Town Clerk's office will be available once the printed ballots are available (possibly the week of Oct 12).
Early voting is scheduled for Saturday, Oct 23 and Sunday, Oct 24 from 10 AM to 1 PM on both days.
On of course, all precincts vote at Franklin High School on Nov 2, 2021 from 6:00 AM to 8 PM.
The Franklin Voter Guide ->
|The Franklin Voters Guide is available|