Student Assistance Center
Goal: To partner with the schools, parents and caregivers to help young people experience success in school.
Objective: Provide a supervised and supportive environment where children can benefit from free home work assistance.
Free homework help in Math, Science, Social Studies, Reading, Language Arts and Study Skills (Reading program will include high interest books to get kids excited about reading.)
What is it:
The Student Assistance Center at the Franklin·' Public Library has been created to provide aca demic and community support for students in safe, welcoming learning environment.
- Students must be in grades 1-8
- Parents/guardians need to pre-register students, and sign a release
- Volunteers can be teachers, retired teachers or professionals or high school students
- Volunteers must fill out an application form, agree to a CORI check and sign a release
- Volunteers must commit to 1 or two days a week and 1 or 2 hours a day.
- Volunteers and students must sign in
Student Assistance Center brochure & rules ->
Student Application Form -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/pages/student_application.pdf
Student Release Form -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/pages/student_release_form.pdf
|Franklin Public Library: Student Assistance Program|