The following is the output from the survey conducted after the 2021 election. There were 146 anonymous responses. While the number is low (compared to the total votes cast) to the extent that these folks (likely engaged) took the time to do so, the insights should be useful.
There were 4 questions asked
1 - My voting action for this election was via: ballot type (a required question)
2 - How well prepared were you with information on the candidates to make your vote? (numerical response required on a scale of 1 (low) to 10 (high)) (optional)
3 - What information did you find the most useful? (please be concise in your answer) (optional)
4 - What information do you wish you had? (please be concise in your answer) (optional )
|voting actions pie chart|
|rating distribution chart|
• Continue to provide the info in advance of early voting (to the extent that the candidates cooperate)
• Continue to enable/incentivize the candidates to provide their info
• Continue to be as transparent as possible about the sources of info
• Expand to provide transcripts as a regular feature for the audio/video interviews
While there is feedback looking for more of a ‘summary’ or table to simplify the candidate positions, I personally would hesitate to do so.
I have provided the open-ended responses in three PDF files.
• Both responses together (good for insight into the individuals’ responses, if blank, there was no response)
• Two files, one with each question response listed together, this should enable a view of common themes such as there may be
- Combined response output -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D3oV_86bXHLy5weclhuY5KQzGcbhWo1m/view?usp=sharing
- Info received feedback -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D9NhjL-iACsjszDtjsRYFXA2rg-hqntW/view?usp=sharing
- Info required feedback -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DA9QMopUAzOeLoiUsxwua2-fHKJCRYln/view?usp=sharing
|Results of the survey on candidate information available for the Nov 2021 Biennial Election|
Thank you, Steve, for your dedication!ReplyDelete