You're invited to join us for our 5th Annual Legislative Forum on Monday, April 10 at 6:30 PM in the Franklin High School Lecture Hall and via Zoom.
Our state legislators will be updating the Franklin community on important issues specifically related to education. Topics will include:
- The growing need for school-provided social services
- FY24 State budget
- The Student Opportunity Act
- Unfunded and underfunded state and federal education mandates
- Educator wellness and workforce elasticity amid the national teacher shortage
- Special Education funding
An opportunity for Q & A will be available for participants. We hope you will join us.
For remote participation info -> https://www.franklinps.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif4431/f/agendas/legislative_forum_4_10_23.pdf
or visit the event page -> https://www.franklinps.net/district/events/93796
|5th Annual Legislative Forum scheduled - Monday, April 10, 2023|
Post a Comment