The Master Plan Update Committee met on Wednesday, Sep 27, 2023 and started 10 minutes late. Many of the committee were present in the room; at least 3 members were participating remotely, hence the vote to adjourn was via roll call.
The Franklin TV video is available at YouTube -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao36qN1NOnc
- Subcommittees meeting, reported on progress, some are scheduled out, some working to finalize times to meet
- Update from BETA and Barrett on the interviews they have been conducting (screen grab of summary slide shown below)
- Discussion on the range of interview participants, it appear that some set up on the listing (approx. 60) have not responded to the interview requests (just over 20 completed) so the data may not be fully representative of what is needed. Discussion on how to get more to improve breadth of response, separate from the surveys and outreach which will also provide value later on the drafts being used at that time
- Discussion on the Harvest Festival coverage, spot ready, some members of the committee there but covering other booths and available to talk on the Master Plan, seemed to conclude to use a gift card as an incentive to to get on the emailing list. Other gift cards offered would be used later to incent survey responses
- Discussion on the survey, what is the value of the responses? are the questions structured to get value? Many opinions shared
Master Plan Update Committee - Agenda for meeting - Sep 27 at 6:30 PM