The Weigh to Change program offers support and education in both areas of fitness and nutrition. By combining physical training and better nutrition, participants will benefit in the most successful way to achieve weight loss. Participants will be motivated throughout the session with personal training, nutrition guidance, group workouts, and friendly challenge competitions.
The summer program begins June 19 and will run through September 2. For more information and to register visit any Hockomock Area YMCA Member Service Desk or online at https://www.hockymca.org/why-join-weigh-to-change. Specifically the Weigh to Change Program includes:
- Weekly individual 30-minute personal training session
- Individual nutrition counseling with nutritionist
- Minimum of three weekly group training sessions offered solely for the spring WTC group.
- Weekly nutrition and physical challenges
- Two Nutrition workshops
- Before and after Styku 3-D body scans
- Entry into a summer local road race
- Grocery store education tours
The cost of the program is $499 for Hockomock Area YMCA Members and $599 for Hockomock Area YMCA Program Members (over an $800 value). Anyone interested in more information about this program is encouraged to attend one of the following Information sessions at the following Hockomock Area YMCA locations:
- Bernon Family Franklin Branch (45 Forge Hill Rd): Sat, 6/10 at 10:15am or Wed, 6/14 at 6:00pm.
- Invensys Foxboro Branch (67 Mechanic Street): Sat, 6/3 at 9:00am or Thurs, 6/15 at 6:00pm.
- North Attleboro Branch (300 Elmwood Street): Sat, 6/3 at 8:00am or Tues, 6/6 at 6:00pm.
Alternatively, contact one of the Hockomock Area YMCA’s Health & Wellness Directors at the following locations: Foxboro: Leigh Fontes at email@example.com or 508-772- 1330; Franklin: Maureen Wilcox at firstname.lastname@example.org or 774-235- 2732; or North Attleboro branch: Josie Dutil at email@example.com or 508-643- 5299.
Healthy lifestyles are achieved through the nurturing of mind, body and spirit, well-being and fitness. At the Hockomock Area YMCA, healthy lifestyles are more than just working out. In addition to fitness facilities, the Hockomock Y provides educational programs to promote good health and support physical, intellectual and spiritual strength.
|Hockomock Area YMCA Announces Open Registration For Summer Weight Loss Program|
About Hockomock Area YMCA:
Where Cause Meets Community. At the Hockomock Area YMCA, strengthening community is our cause. The Hockomock Area YMCA is an organization of men, women, and children sharing a commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility.
Our YMCA is committed to collaborating with others to create and deliver lasting personal and social change in the 15 communities we are privileged to serve. The Hockomock Area YMCA is a not-for- profit charitable cause-driven organization with facilities in North Attleboro, Foxboro, Franklin, and Mansfield. For more information visit hockymca.org.