- Citizen’s Comments
- Review of Agenda
- Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the February 24, 2009 School Committee Meeting.
- Payment of Bills - Mr. Kelly
- Payroll - Ms. Armenio
- FHS Student Representatives
Rachel Porter – 100 points Girls Ice Hockey (with Peter Light)
HMMS – Math Counts Competition – Most Improved Team Certificates (Teacher/Coach: Andi Ridley)
- Askshat Agrawal
- Azmina Aysha
- Rachel Balon
- Sanjay Batchu
- Abhilahsa Boruah
- Ben Burke
- Rachita Chaudhury
- Brendan Lewis
- Ajey Pandey
- Nithya Sridhar
c. HMMS Enrichment Model Presentation
- Anne Bergen
- Rob Vacca
- Jacqui Berger
- Trich Metrick
- Bert Garr
3. Discussion Only Items
- FY 2010 Budget Matters
- Ten-Year Summary of Capitol Projects at FHS
4. Action Items
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $3,000.00 from the Jefferson PCC for field trips for the Jefferson 1st grade to Southwick and the 5th grade to Freedom Trail.
- I recommend approval of the FHS Art Department’s request for a field trip to NY Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 16, 2009 as detailed.
- I recommend appointment of Sally Winslow to the position of Assistant Superintendent of Student Services effective July 1, 2009.
- I recommend approval of the FHS’s request for a recurring field trip for 20 students to the University of New Hampshire on March 14, 2009 for their annual Jazz Festival on March 14, 2009 as detailed.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $501.02 from the FHS Class of 1942 for a scholarship for the FHS Class of 2009.
- I recommend approval of the FHS recurring field trip to Providence Place Mall for Remington Middle School students as detailed.
5. Information Matters
• Superintendent’s Report
- Enrollment Comparison
- FY08 Per Pupil Expenditure Comparison to State Average
- FHS Building Projects
• School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
• School Committee Liaison Reports
6. New Business
- To discuss future business that may be brought before the School Committee.
7. Executive Session
- Contractual Negotiations