The Norfolk District Attorney said that preliminary autopsy results show the deaths of two children trapped in a cedar chest were accidental.
The statement also confirms that the chest manufactured by the Lane Furniture Co. of Altavista, Va, on July 13, 1939 had been recalled because of an unsafe locking mechanism.
Read more: http://www.wickedlocal.com/franklin/newsnow/x1266956844/Fund-created-by-family-member-of-children-who-died-in-accident#ixzz2qSneXq16
Still in shock over the loss of her daughter’s best friend, Dawn Powers kept repeating how Lexi and Sean Munroe were the "best kids a parent could ask for."See more at: http://www.milforddailynews.com/article/20140115/NEWS/140119342#sthash.jrJ0IckQ.dpuf
Botanists with the New England Wild Flower Society have not found any trace of two of the more troublesome invasive plant species thought to have been present at the new DelCarte recreation park.See more at: http://www.milforddailynews.com/article/20140115/NEWS/140119339/1994/NEWS#sthash.902pTZmG.dpuf