The Franklin Public Schools will foster within its students the knowledge and skills to find and achieve satisfaction in life as productive global citizens.
"The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent permitted by law."
1. Routine BusinessCitizen’s Comments
Review of Agenda
Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the October 21, 2014 School Committee Meeting.
Payment of Bills Mr. Clement
Payroll Mrs. Douglas
Correspondence: Budget to Actual – Miriam Goodman
|Franklin Public Schools|
2. Action Itemsa. I recommend acceptance of two checks totaling $7,200.91 for in-house enrichment & field trips at Davis Thayer as detailed. (O’Connor Studios $1,200.91; DT PCC $6,000.00)
b. I recommend acceptance of a check for $5,300.00 from the Hockomock Area YMCA for district-wide supplemental curriculum materials.
c. I recommend acceptance of a check for $399.50 from All American Publishing for Supplies at FHS.
d. I recommend approval of the request for two extended field trips for DECA students as follows:
1. MA DECA state competition to Boston – 3/12/15 – 3/14/15e. I recommend approval of the request for 4 athletic field trips as follows:
2. International DECA competition to Orlando, FL – 4/25/15 – 4/28/15.
1. Wrestling Team to Salem, NH – 12/20/14
2. Boy’s Ice Hockey Team to Woonsocket, RI – 12/26, 27 & 28/14 (day trips)
3. Wrestling Team to Bennington, VT – 1/10/15
4. Wrestling Team to Johnston, RI – 1/17/15