Boys SoccerFranklin, 3 @ Milford, 0 – Final
– Franklin’s Kevin Hall scored 10 minutes into the second half off an assist from Brian Czuba to break a scoreless stalemate. Farley Asmath doubled the lead off an assist from Austin Kent and Czuba then created an opportunity that resulted in an own goal.
Girls SoccerMilford, 0 @ Franklin, 5 – Final
– Victoria Stowell scored two goals and had an assist for Franklin. Alexis Stowell, Jess Kroushl and Emily Mastaj each had goals for the Panthers and Megan Georges had a pair of assists. Brianna Braza and Rachel LeBlanc played well for the Hawks, according to head coach Jay Mastaj.
Field HockeyFranklin, 2 @ Foxboro, 0 – Final
– Alex Sullivan gave Franklin the lead 10 minutes into the game and Dana Lewandowski doubled the lead with just 12 minutes left to give the Panthers a key win on the road. Head coach Lisa Cropper said Samantha Jones made four big saves on excellent scoring chances to get the shutout. With the win, Franklin qualified for the state tournament.
Cross Country - BoysTaunton, 37 @ Franklin, 23 – Final
– Franklin’s Ryan Spelman finished first in 16:26 and then the Panthers took fourth through eighth place. Tyler Marchioni (4th, 17:03), Jeff Wu (5th, 17:09), and Jimmy Robbins (6th, 17:10) all finished within 10 seconds. Taunton’s Trevor Wysong finished second and Dylan Lynch finished third.
Cross Country - Girls
(no score provided)
GolfFoxboro, 180 @ Franklin, 170 – Final
– Franklin Sophomore Bryan Woelfel shot a 41 for the Panthers and David Hardin shot a 42. Tim Luciano and Brandon Wasserman each shot 44 for Foxboro.
For all the Hockomock League results on Tuesday