Boys BasketballAttleboro, 39 @ Franklin, 72 – Final
– The Panthers amped up their defense in the second half, turning a nine point lead at halftime into a 33 point win. Tim Prunier had a game-high 20 points, Paul Mahon scored 16 points and Connor Goldstein had 11 points. Attleboro’s Jake Dunkley had a team-high 16 points.
Girls BasketballFranklin, 43 @ Attleboro, 48 – Final
– The Panthers battled back to get the Attleboro lead to as few as four points after trailing by as many as 16 in the second half. Aubrie Kutil was the top scorer for Franklin with 14 points and Lauren Rudolph chipped in with 13.
Boys HockeyCanton, 4 vs. Franklin, 2 – Final
– Shaun Kirby scored a pair of goals for the Bulldogs, who came back from a goal down twice in the first period. Matt Lazaro and Jim Jenkins each scored in the third period to give the Bulldogs the win at Schneider Arena at Providence College. Adam Assad and Jeremy Miller scored the Franklin goals.
|FHS celebrates a goal (Hockomock Sports.com photo)|
A full write up of the game played at Providence College can be found here
Photos from the game can be found here
Girls HockeyFranklin, 4 @ Medway/Ashland, 2 – Final
– Haley Griffin, Regan Paterson, Marlee Paterson and Kate Cashman each scored in the win for the Panthers.
- Franklin, 86 @ Foxboro, 21 – Final
- Franklin, 97 @ Foxboro, 40 – Final
The complete set of results from Friday nights action around the Hockomock League can be found here