A. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
– This meeting is being recorded by Franklin TV and shown on Comcast channel 11 and Verizon channel 29. This meeting may also be recorded by others.
D. CITIZEN COMMENTS
– Citizens are welcome to express their views for up to five minutes on a matter that is not on the Agenda. The Council will not engage in a dialogue or comment on a matter raised during Citizen Comments. The Town Council will give remarks appropriate consideration and may ask the Town Administrator to review the matter.
G. LICENSE TRANSACTIONS
- 2015 Audit – Melanson Heath, Auditors
- Mandatory Alcohol Awareness Training for Licensees
I. SUBCOMMITTEE REPORTS
J. LEGISLATION FOR ACTION
- Resolution 16-11: Declaration of Town-Owned Land on Grove Street (Portion of Former Nu-Style Property) as Surplus and Available for Disposition
- Resolution 16-12: Authorization for Municipal Aggregation of Electricity
- Resolution 16-13: Appropriation: Town Administrator: Insurance Recovery Account – 28123490
- Resolution 16-14: Appropriation: Records Management – Assessors
- Bylaw Amendment 16-755: Chapter 179, Water – 1st Reading
- Bylaw Amendment 16-756: Chapter 170 Vehicles and Traffic Article X Winter
- Storm Overnight Parking – 1st Reading
K. TOWN ADMINISTRATOR’S REPORT
L. OLD BUSINESS
N. COUNCIL COMMENTS
O. EXECUTIVE SESSION
- Pending or threatened litigation
1. Proposed Excelon expansion of Medway electric generating facility pending before Energy Facilities Siting Board.
2. Proposed Spectra gas transmission line through Franklin.
The documents released for this agenda can be found here
|Franklin Municipal Building|