To apply for a vacant position, please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title in the subject line of your email.
To receive notifications of all job opportunities in the Town of Franklin, subscribe here https://www.franklinma.gov/subscribe
- Motor Equipment Repair Person (Mechanic) - Department of Public Works
- Heavy Motor Equipment Operator - Department of Public Works
- ON CALL SNOW SHOVELERS - Come work on an on call basis for the DPW and help us keep school and town sidewalks clean!
- Part-Time and Substitute Custodian positions - Facilities Department
- Firefighter/Paramedics - The Town of Franklin's Fire Department is in the Massachusetts Civil Service system.
- If you are currently a Firefighter/Paramedic in a Civil Service community and are interested in working for Franklin, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Please note: new hires must have and maintain a paramedic certification and complete an Associate's Degree within 5 years of the date they are hired.
|Attention Franklin: Job Opportunities within DPW, Facilities, Fire Dept|