"Recycling Center Opens Full Service Starting Tuesday, May 19. All materials with associated costs must be prepaid via Viewpoint payment portal."
Beginning Tuesday, May 19, the Recycling Center will be open regular hours for full services. No cash or checks will be accepted.
- All residents who wish to use the recycling center for item drop off will need to go online prior to pay the required fee(s).
- The online payment portal for recycling fees is on our Viewpoint site (https://franklinma.viewpointcloud.com/categories/1078). If you do not have a Viewpoint account, follow the instructions to set it one up.
- A printed slip detailing the fees paid will be required to show proof of payment at the Recycling Center.
- No material that includes a fee will be accepted at the Recycling Center without prior payment online with printed receipt.
- Please observe social distancing guidelines
For additional information please call 508-553-5500 and leave a message and someone will promptly call you back.
Attached is a copy of materials accepted, fees and hours at the Recycling Center and Curbside costs.
|Beaver St Recycling Center Opens Full Service Starting Tuesday, May 19|