This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing and Communications Specialist Anne Marie Tracey. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about
- Finance Committee budget hearings
- Town Council meeting Wednesday; four presentations (Animal Control Department, Franklin Food Pantry, SAFE Coalition, Metacomet Emergency Communication Center (MECC))
- Department Spotlight on Building and Inspections
- The first production at Contollo Mass Manufacturing
The recording runs about 50 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie and Anne Marie https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H1mDhYL7
The Town of Franklin COVID-19 Portal page
Prince concert link https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3mNSNjuWldihk1DUdnGtw
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|among the first PPE gowns coming off the machine at Contollo Mass Mfg on Friday, May 18, 2020|