FM #451 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 451 in the series.
This session shares the Franklin, MA Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the Health Dept were in the Municipal Building, the remainder, Committee, (and public) were remote via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to my notes.
The recording runs about 25 minutes. Let’s listen to the Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, Feb 3 https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/H1zdvX1S
Health Dept/Board of Health page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
My notes from the meeting
- Vaccine clinic plans ready, awaiting allocation and delivery
- Sharing best practices with Milford Regional Hospital
- Found assistance for Magnolia Hgts, they had been dropped from CDC coverage
- Housing Authority clinic being explored their supply separate from Town allocation
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #451 Board of Health Mtg - 02/03/21 (audio)|