This session of the radio show shares my conversation with Health Director Cathleen Liberty on Apr 22, 2021. We had our conversation via virtual conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about the major topics of
- Earth Day
- Mosquitoes, ticks
- Health Dept page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
- Board of Health page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
- Article on Healthy Families and Flocks https://www.cdc.gov/healthypets/resources/salmonella-baby-poultry.pdf
- Norfolk County Mosquito District https://norfolkcountymosquito.org/
- CDC article on salmonella outbreak https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typhimurium-04-21/index.html
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit www.Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|Health Director Cathleen Liberty participating in a virtual School Committee meeting|
Post a Comment