FM #530 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 530 in the series.
This session of the radio show shares my conversation with Health Director Cathleen Liberty on Apr 22, 2021. We had our conversation via virtual conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about the major topics of
- Earth Day
- Mosquitoes, ticks
- Health Dept page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
- Board of Health page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
- Article on Healthy Families and Flocks https://www.cdc.gov/healthypets/resources/salmonella-baby-poultry.pdf
- Norfolk County Mosquito District https://norfolkcountymosquito.org/
- CDC article on salmonella outbreak https://www.cdc.gov/salmonella/typhimurium-04-21/index.html