This session of the radio show shares the Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: some of the Board of Health members were in the Municipal Bldg, other members joined the public via conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
- No change in mask requirements for sports, may see change after May 10
- Improper demolition of building at 76 Jordan Road becoming more of a mess, asbestos found, mitigation steps with DEP and others now involved
- Winter St deed not filed yet, watching and ready for next steps
- Grant from Metacomet received, more to come on this as it makes progress
- Problem with improper addition to residence at 274 Prospect St and Title 5 documentation
Board of Health agenda
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #534 - Board of Health Meeting - 05/05/21 (audio)|