This session shares the Franklin, MA Town Council meeting held on Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a hybrid format: most members of the Town Council, selected guests, and Town Administration personnel were in the Council Chambers, at least one member of the Council was remote along with the public via the Zoom conference bridge, all to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
I’ve split the almost 3 hour minute meeting into three logical segments:
- First - covers the opening recognition of DPW Director Cantoreggi, public hearing on stormwater bylaw wording, license transaction for LaCantina (~43 mins)
- Second - covers the Melanson & HEath audit report and the presentation by Franklin TV (~40 minutes)
- Third - covers the Town Communications update by Anne Marie Tracey through to the end of the meeting (~70 minutes)
Let’s listen to this segment of the Town Council meeting of May 5, 2021
Agenda document folder
My notes from the meeting
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm).
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
Town Council Mtg 05/05/21 - in 3 parts FM #537, 538, 539 (audio)
Post a Comment