The manager of the Guru Bar and Grill said Tuesday the Main Street restaurant will remain closed for up to four weeks after a grease fire on Sunday tore through its kitchen.
Sandeep Sidhu said the restaurant, which opened at 30 Main St. a little more than a year ago, sustained heavy damage to the kitchen, though he had not received a complete estimate from his insurance company.
The dining room sustained minor smoke damage, he said. And indeed, the stink left in the two-alarm fire’s wake was still fresh there on Tuesday afternoon.
Read more: http://www.milforddailynews.com/news/x407167000/Main-Street-restaurant-in-Franklin-closed-after-Sunday-fire#ixzz2pnoajWdX