Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"a celebration at the restaurant when it reopens"

The kitchen at Guru will need to be re-done and take up to 4 weeks due to the fire on Sunday.
The manager of the Guru Bar and Grill said Tuesday the Main Street restaurant will remain closed for up to four weeks after a grease fire on Sunday tore through its kitchen. 
Sandeep Sidhu said the restaurant, which opened at 30 Main St. a little more than a year ago, sustained heavy damage to the kitchen, though he had not received a complete estimate from his insurance company. 
The dining room sustained minor smoke damage, he said. And indeed, the stink left in the two-alarm fire’s wake was still fresh there on Tuesday afternoon.

Read more:

No comments:

Post a Comment