A message from FRANKLIN PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT
Hello and Summer Greetings!
Here are a few updates
First Official Day of School is September 3rd - despite rumors among some of our students, the New HS will be open on time so there are no plans for an extended vacation unless there is a blizzard, tornado, hurricane or sharknado- we are on target to open.
Public Tours will be held the weekend of September 20-21- details to follow.
Kindergarten first day September 8 - it is a full day of K
- Bus Routes posted on web site
- some bus routes and bus stops have changed so please check the routes
- Schedules for MS and HS available
- Elementary Placement Letters go out in mail
- Bus pass pick up at school
- All staff in for training
- Student medication drop off at school health office
- Staff Orientation - Day for all staff district-wide begins at FHS at 8:00 - 9:00 a.m. and then staff proceed to school for school based training and meetings (letter to follow).
Mandatory Training modules available in First Class folder and in school based conference folders- new training and format so please note
|new FHS outdoor area for cafeteria|
This e-mail has been sent to you by FRANKLIN PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT. To maximize their communication with you, you may be receiving this e-mail in addition to a phone call with the same message. If you wish to discontinue this service, please inform FRANKLIN PUBLIC SCHOOL DISTRICT either IN PERSON, by US MAIL, or by TELEPHONE at 508-613-1777.
Post a Comment