The FCC grants funding from the Massachusetts Cultural Council to support such non-profit organizations and programs as The 4th of July Celebration, Concerts on the Common, Franklin Public Library, Franklin Historical Museum, Franklin Public Schools, local Arts and Cultural events and so much more.
Are you a Franklin resident who would like to share your interests in arts and culture? Contact the FCC by email above and learn about this committee. Unless otherwise indicated, meetings take place every 2nd Monday of the month from September through June. Time commitment is limited to a couple of hours a month, rewards are limitless.
279 East Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
7 p.m. on 2nd Monday of each month from September to May (no December meeting) in the 1st floor conference room #106 unless otherwise noted as follows...
who are interested in enriching our community
through the arts and sciences as a member of the FCC.
Time requirements are limited to a few hours a month,
but the cultural rewards are unlimited!
Contact the Franklin Cultural Council (FCC)
|Franklin Historical Museum|
Here are the FCC 2015 Grant Recipients:
- Live Arts
- Attleboro Arts Museum/High Art Text as Words
- Mass Audubon Society
- Helen Keller Elementary/Plymouth Plantation
- Combating Hate and Prejudice
- Annie Sullivan Middle School/ Remote Control Program
- Benjamin Franklin CCPS/ Musician Betrand Laurence
- Benjamin Franklin CCPS/ Author workshops
- FPAC/Whatever Theatre Festival
- Franklin Art Assoc/ Monthly demonstrations
- Massachusetts Middle School Drama Festival/HMMS
- Helen Keller /Science Sizzlers
- Horace Mann Middle School/Midsummer's Night Dream
- Annie Sullivan Middle School/field trip
- Prolatio Singers & Players
- Southeastern Mass Comm Concert Band
- 4th of July Coalition
- Concerts on Common
- Friends of Franklin Historical Museum
This was shared from the Franklin Art Association email to their members
Post a Comment