The Franklin Public Schools will foster within its students the knowledge and skills to find and achieve satisfaction in life as productive global citizens.
"The listing of matters are those reasonably anticipated by the Chair which
may be discussed at the meeting. Not all items listed may in fact be discussed
and other items not listed may also be brought up for discussion to the extent
permitted by law."
|the key to learning|
1 - Routine BusinessCitizen’s Comments
Review of Agenda
Minutes - I recommend approval of the following minutes:
- June 28, 2016 Regular School Committee Mtg.
- June 14, 2016 Executive Session
- June 28, 2016 Executive Session
Payment of Bills - Dr. O’Malley
Payroll - Mrs. Douglas
2 - Guests/PresentationsContract Signing for:
- Cafeteria Workers
- Van Drivers
School Lunch Prices – Miriam Goodman
3 - Discussion Only ItemsAppointments to Collaborative’s Boards
4 - Action Items
- I recommend approval of assigning Dr. Maureen Sabolinski to the ACCEPT Board of Directors for the 2016-2017 school year.
- I recommend approval of assigning Dr. Maureen Sabolinski to the BICO Board of Directors for the 2016-2017 school year.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $400.00 from John Ombelets and Elizabeth John for a FHS Scholarship.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $646.62 from Lifetouch for in-house enrichment at ECDC.
- I recommend acceptance of a check for $500.00 from Davis Thayer PCC for supplemental supplies.
5 - Information MattersSuperintendent’s Report
School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
School Committee Liaison Reports