SUNDAY - JULY 24, 2016
8:00 a.m. START TIME
Lake Pearl Luciano’s - 299 Creek Street, Wrentham, MA 0209
This friendly sprint triathlon returns for its tenth year! The race is welcoming to beginners, youth/junior triathletes and paratriathletes. All proceeds benefit the Reach Out for Youth and Families Campaign. The Y is proud to be the first paratriathlete-friendly race in New England beginning in 2013 and continuing to this day.
Fast Facts1/4 mile SWIM, 9 mile BIKE, 3.1 mile RUN.
- Swim is in a calm lake, with an in-water wave start.
- Bike and run provide moderate hills through Franklin, Norfolk, and Wrentham.
- Centrally located and easily accessed grass transition area.
- Free tech tee and finisher medals. Top 3 finishers in each category will also be recognized with place medals.
- Club competition with trophy to first place team. Club members are also eligible for individual medals.
- Youth: 10-14 (with the permission of the Race Director)
- Junior: 14-19
- Age Groups (Male & Female, 20 years+)
- Clydesdale (Male 200+ lbs)
- Athena (Female 165+)
- Relay Teams (Male, Female, Mixed): 2 or 3 person teams allowed
|Race for a Cause in The 10th Annual Hockomock Area YMCA Triathlon – JULY 24|