Since beginning their Medical Careers program, students received the following certifications/training:
- Sophomore year: American Heart Association's First Aid and CPR, OSHA, Dean Vaughn Medical Terminology, and the Alzheimer Association's Dementia Care training.
- Junior year: Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Senior Year: Home Health Aide Training, AHA Health Care Provider CPR with AED, and some students completed First Responder Training.
- Esmirna Amaya of North Attleboro
- Ashley Barratt of North Attleboro
- Alyssa Bartick of Plainville
- Krista Beaulieu of Wrentham
- Alivia Carney of North Attleboro
- Katrina Chapman of North Attleboro
- Rosa DeMartinis of Medway
- Rianna Deveau of Medway
- Margaret Dolitka of Franklin
- Hannah Goudreau of North Attleboro
- Hannah Graveline of North Attleboro
- Kassidy Lane of Franklin
- Isabella Leonardi of Plainville
- Ryan Malewicz of Mills
- Amanda Merigo of North Attleboro
- Kaylee O'Reilly of North Attleboro
- Alberto Renovato-Sanchez of Franklin
- Olivia Ryan of North Attleboro
- Britni Thibodeau of Franklin
19 Medical Careers Students Celebrated with Pinning Ceremony
Tri-County RVTHS, located at 147 Pond Street in Franklin, is a recipient of the High Schools That Work Gold Achievement Award and serves the communities of Franklin, Medfield, Medway, Millis, Norfolk, North Attleboro, Plainville, Seekonk, Sherborn, Walpole, and Wrentham.