This internet radio show or podcast is number 188 in the series for Franklin Matters.
This recording shares Finance Committee meeting held on Tuesday, Dec 17, 2019 at the Senior Center beginning at 6:30 PM.
This is the second of two sessions to review the Capital Plan for FY 2020. This session covers the DPW and the enterprise Water and Sewer accounts.
The documents for the meetings are available on the Town of Franklin page as well as Franklin Matters. The links are contained here so you can follow along.
Agenda doc - 12/17/19
The Finance Committee approved the three recommendations that the Town Council will take up at a January/February 2020 meeting
- 20-01 Recommends Capital FY 2020 of $1,640,579 (as detailed on page 20 of the agenda document)
- 20-02 Recommends transfer of $348,000 for the OPEB Trust Fund (page 22)
- 20-03 Recommends transfer of $570,000 from Free Cash to the appropriate stabilization accounts (as detailed on page 24 of the agenda document)
The meeting runs about 50 minutes so without further ado here is the Finance Committee meeting of Dec 17.
Audio File - 12/10/19 meeting
FY 2020 Capital Budget document
FinCom Agenda doc
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but I can't do it alone. I can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors.
- If you don't like this, please let me know.
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements.
Thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|sidewalks have been part of the plan but not this year|