This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing and Communications Specialist Anne Marie Tracey. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about:
- Vaccine distribution readiness
- Recent School Committee Davis Thayer decision
- The Stormwater discussion continues
- A preview of Town Council meeting
- Complete streets
- Community Preservation Committee appointments possible
- "Hearts of Kindness" on the Town Common
- #thinkfranklinFirst, #ProjectEnvoy
Town of Franklin COVID-19 page = https://www.franklinma.gov/home/pages/vaccination-and-covid-19-data
Check your impervious coverage =
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|"Talk Franklin" features vaccine distribution readiness, Davis Thayer, stormwater, "Hearts of Kindness" and #Project Envoy|