The ballot looks to be shaping up for Franklin's November local election. There are currently 13 candidates for the 9 Town Council seats. There are 12 candidates for the 7 School Committee seats. There are 4 candidates for the 2 Planning Board seats.
The Town Clerk, Board of Assessors, and Board of Health currently show as uncontested elections.
- September 10 by 5:00 PM – Last day to obtain Nomination papers
- September 14 by 5:00 PM – Signed Nomination papers must be submitted to Board of Registrars for certification
- September 30 by 5:00 PM- Last day to withdraw your candidacy
- October 13 – Last day to register to vote. Office hours will be extended to 8:00 PM or register online at http://www.sec.state.ma.us
- Please visit our website www.franklinma.gov/town-clerk or call the Town Clerks Office at 508-520-4900 for a complete list of available positions.
|Franklin's local election draws more than enough candidates for Town Council, School Committee, and Planning Board|