The ballot looks to be shaping up for Franklin's November local election. There are currently 13 candidates for the 9 Town Council seats. There are 12 candidates for the 7 School Committee seats. There are 4 candidates for the 2 Planning Board seats.
The Town Clerk, Board of Assessors, and Board of Health currently show as uncontested elections.
View the current list of candidates who have taken out papers to run
- September 10 by 5:00 PM – Last day to obtain Nomination papers
- September 14 by 5:00 PM – Signed Nomination papers must be submitted to Board of Registrars for certification
- September 30 by 5:00 PM- Last day to withdraw your candidacy
- October 13 – Last day to register to vote. Office hours will be extended to 8:00 PM or register online at http://www.sec.state.ma.us
- Please visit our website www.franklinma.gov/town-clerk or call the Town Clerks Office at 508-520-4900 for a complete list of available positions.
|Franklin's local election draws more than enough candidates for Town Council, School Committee, and Planning Board|
Post a Comment