Commissioner Riley has announced that the state #MAEdu school mask mandate is extended through "at least January 15, 2022."
Please see attached documents for more information. https://t.co/2TC9w7Mp93
- Public school students ages 5 and older in all grades and staff are required to wear masks indoors in schools, except when eating, drinking or during mask breaks
- All visitors are also expected to wear a mask in school buildings, regardless of vaccination status
- Masks are not required outdoors
- It is strongly recommended that students younger than 5 also wear a mask in school
- Students and staff who cannot wear a mask for medical reasons, and students who cannot wear a mask for behavioral reasons are exempted from this requirement
|school mask mandate is extended through "at least January 15, 2022"|