- All alcohol license approved for Sierra's Brick Oven Pizza
- Corporate record license changes for both Longhorn Restaurant and the 99 Restaurant were approved
- Financial Audit report for FY 2022 reveals a clean report, no actions, no management letter, the Town maintains their AAA rating status
- Presentation from the Charles River Pollution Control District
- Update on the long awaited Beaver St interceptor, bids came in below expectations, sewer rates will rise and remain to pay for the 20 year borrowing costs of this major infrastructure project
- PFAS regulation increases proposed by EPA can cost us significantly. Well 7 is currently offline, more wells may be in jeopardy of shutdown due to increased monitoring. Yet, PFAS is still being made, is a forever chemical and is major concern for future water supply quality and cost thereof
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/ or www.franklin.news/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"