The month of May is here which means our virtual 5k is just around the corner! Attached in this email is all the information you need to register for the event. Follow the link to sign up and get your free neck gaiter.
Also please forward this to all your friends and family to sign up as well! You can walk or run from anywhere! We will mail the neck gaiter to anyone outside the area so forward it to Aunt Sally in Florida or Uncle George in California! We have a limited number of gaiters so don't be left out!
Help us to make this a successful fundraiser for the SNETT!
Thanks so much for your support!
FBRTC Race committee
|10th Annual FBRTC Virtual Race – 5K run or walk 2021 May 22 - May 31|
Registration is now open for the 10th Annual FBRTC 5K Run or Walk.
Participants can run (or walk) ANY 5k course they choose (trail or road). But there will be some directions on the SNETT trail from the Grove St trailhead as to start/turn-around/finish locations for those that want to run this on the SNETT trail (which is the beneficiary of the race) during the time period when the race is "open" (May 22-31).
Here are the details:
- Entry Fee: Runners $20, Walkers $15
- There will be a WALKER division (no timed results or awards)
- Race divisions will be Male Open (49 and under), Female Open (49 and under),
- Male Senior (50+) and Female Senior (50+)
- Each Male and Female division winner will receive a gift certificate from 67 Degrees Brewing (158 Grove St, Franklin)
- Race give-aways (guaranteed for participants who register by April 30, and to all others as availability allows) will be neck gaiter/buff which will be distributed from 67 Degrees during the race "open" period (May 22-31) during their regular hours. See the web site: www.67degreesbrewing.com
- Additional Info Available at www.tri-valleyfrontrunners.com
This will be a VIRTUAL 5k Race. The "date" of the race will be Memorial Day, Monday, May 31, 2021, but participants can submit results of runs from anytime between Saturday, May 22 until the end of the day on May 31 (when registration will also close)
We look forward to you joining us at 67 Degrees Brewing and on the Roads or Trails!
FBRTC 5K Race Director