Pledge of Allegiance
Moment of Silence
1. Routine Business
Review of Agenda
Minutes: I recommend approval of the minutes from the May 12, 2009 School Committee Meeting.
Payment of Bills Mr. Kelly
Payroll Ms. Armenio
FHS Student Representatives
Correspondence: 1. Letter from Ms. Barbara Hiss
a. FY10 Budget
b. Mary Cole – Track Star
3. Discussion Only Items
FY10 Budget Hearing
First Reading – Acceptable Use Policy
4. Action Items
- I recommend to amend the preamble of the existing agreement of the Bi-County Collaborative to include the School Committee of the Town of Walpole, MA.
- I recommend approval of the Parmenter Primary Learning Center field trip to Roger Williams Park, in Providence, RI on June 2, 2009.
- I recommend approval of the 2009-2010 School Committee Meeting Schedule.
- I recommend approval of the budget transfers as detailed.
- I recommend acceptance of the donation of $5,000.00 to the FHS Science department in memory of Mr. Donald Redpath from the Sanofi Pasteur Company.
- I recommend approval of the request of Peter Light to declare the attached list of additional FHS Library books as surplus.
- I recommend acceptance the following checks for the Franklin High School Scholarships as listed:
1. $500.00 from Alan Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
2. $500.00 from Carla & Richard Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
3. $500.00 from Philip & Jennifer Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
4. $500.00 from Nancy Lovely for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
5. $500.00 from Janet Guidrey for the Susan E. Guidrey Memorial.
6. $5,000.00 from Jessie Lo & Michael Johnson for the Michael N. Johnson Alumni.
- I recommend approval of the RMS Gr. 8 Science field trip to Roger Williams Park Zoo on June 8, 2009 as detailed.
5. Information Matters
a. Honorary Diploma
School Committee Sub-Committee Reports
School Committee Liaison Reports
6. New Business
To discuss future business that may be brought before the School Committee.
7. Executive Session