- Jeffrey Milne was approved as a member of the Conservation Commission
- Phyllis Smith was approved as a member of the Cultural Council
- The Franklin Food Pantry made a presentation.
- The financial transfers discussed in the Finance Committee April 25 were approved.
- The water and sewer map extension to allow the new school proposed for relocation to the Mount St/Union St area was denied.
- The bylaw to allow "Brewery, Distillery, or Winery with a Tasting Room" was referred to the Planning Board. After the Planning Board reviews the bylaw, it will come back to the Town Council for two readings before a final decision.
You can review the full listing of Actions Taken in the embedded document
|the playground at DelCarte was redone and opened on Saturday|