Apply for a Franklin Public Library Card Online!
If you have never had a Minuteman library card, please complete the form below to get a 6-month Minuteman library card. Then visit a Minuteman public library convenient to you, within 6 months, to complete the library card application. When you pick up your card you must present a photo ID and proof of address.
Please sign up using a valid email address. Your temporary barcode and username will be emailed to you. Visit https://library.minlib.net/selfreg
Your temporary number allows you to:
- Login to My Account and establish a password.
- Use state-provided online research databases within Massachusetts only.
- Place up to 5 requests on Books, DVDs, CDs, etc. in the Minuteman Catalog for pickup at a Minuteman library.
- Use our Digital Catalog.
How to complete the registration:
- Pick up your full service library card at a Minuteman public library of your choice within 6 months.
- After 6 months, temporary accounts, including item requests, are deleted.
- Please mention that you have already registered for a temporary card and bring your temporary library number or a copy of the confirmation email.
- When you pick up your card you must present a photo ID and proof of address.