This session shares the Franklin, MA Davis Thayer Facility Analysis Subcommittee
Community Information Session held on Wednesday, Nov 4, 2020. The meeting was conducted via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
- With info gathered, they can update their five step process, they are currently in Phase 2
- Overview of the highlights of the facility analysis report and presentation as covered in the prior School Committee meeting 10/27/20
- Discussion of possible timeline for the next steps
- Survey out for community input
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to the presentation document.
The recording runs about 1 hour and 15 minutes, so let’s listen to the Community Information Session of Nov 4, 2020. Audio file = https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/HNlJ58nS
Survey link = https://www.franklinps.net/district/pages/dt-facilities-analysis-survey
Agenda doc https://www.franklinps.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif4431/f/agendas/agenda_dt_facanalysiscommunitypresentation_11.4.2020.pdf
Comprehensive Facility Analysis presentation doc
Facility Assessment report doc
My notes from the meeting
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"