FM #380 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 380 in the series.
This session shares the Board of Health meeting held on Wednesday, Nov 4, 2020. The meeting was conducted via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
- Motion to approve prior meeting minutes passed via roll call vote 3-0
- Motion to grant waive on leaching field/Title 5 specifications to create a working system passed by roll call 3-0 vote
- Manicure establishment regulation to be subject of a future public hearing before removing the regulation as it is duplicative with what the State already does
- Updates on recruiting for future clinic in process; building at 27 Winter condemned, proceedings appreciated by Franklin Police
- No questions from committee on Gov Baker’s updates to COVID-19 restrictions, facial covering requirements, etc.
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and the Board of Health page.
The meeting runs about 28 minutes, so let’s listen to the Board of Health meeting for Nov 4, 2020. Audio file = https://www.hipcast.com/podcast/HZVHmPRK
Board of Health page https://www.franklinma.gov/health-department
My notes from the meeting
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
Post a Comment