Sport Clips Haircuts in Franklin
Sport Clips Haircuts of Franklin, a haircare salon that specializes in men's and boys' haircuts, will offer free haircuts on Wednesday, November 11 to all active duty U.S. service members and veterans with valid proof of service. The salon is collecting donations throughout November for the VFW's "Help a Hero" Scholarship Fund and will donate $1 for every haircut service provided on Veterans' Day. Sport Clips Haircuts is located on Route 140 in the plaza next to Restaurant 3. Call: (508) 440-5870 to make an appointment.
Here's a list of Covid-19 safety measures the salon is taking to keep staff and clients safe:
- Face masks are required by all clients and staff members.
- All stylists are required to wear gloves and eye protection (in addition to masks).
- All barber capes, towels, etc. are laundered after each use.
- All surfaces are sanitized (e.g. kiosks, barber chairs, shampoo bowls, etc.) are fully sanitized after each use.
- Infrared thermometers are used to take all client and staff member temperatures each day.
- Our barber chairs are at least 6 feet apart.
- We've also installed plexiglass barriers between adjacent barber chairs and shampoo pools for added safety.
- Our reception area only contains 6 chairs kept 8-10 feet apart. Everyone else is requested to wait outside until their stylist is ready to serve them.
- We employ the latest technology so that clients can check-in online and can be notified via text message when their stylist is ready for them.
Visit Sport Clips Haircuts in Franklin online https://haircutmenfranklinma.com/
|Visit Sport Clips Haircuts in Franklin online|