FM #379 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 379 in the series.
- Meeting opened 7 minutes late. Prior meeting minutes approved.
- Review of current step by step process and where they are, now in Phase 2 of Stage 1 (see chart)
- Specialized programs conducted at DT and Parmenter not part of the analysis and should be considered. Concern over turnkey reference. Appearing to rush into keeping the mentioned Nov 4 community information night (when it will have conflict with the Town Council meeting, and won’t be able to be broadcast).
- Discussion around the work of this committee to complete in their term (before Nov 2021) and work of another ‘long term’ committee as separate.
- Discussion on questionnaire, what it captures, what does success look like, and communications around that survey and for the meeting itself
The show notes contain links to the meeting agenda and to the presentation document.
Agenda doc https://www.franklinps.net/sites/g/files/vyhlif4431/f/agendas/agenda_dt_subcom_10.29.2020_1.docx
We are now producing this in collaboration with Franklin.TV and Franklin Public Radio (wfpr.fm) or 102.9 on the Franklin area radio dial.
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #379 SchoolComm Davis Thayer FA Mtg - 10/29/20 (audio)|
Post a Comment