As a reminder, those who wish to attend Masses in-person this Christmas at St. Mary’s must:
1. Pre-register online (www.stmarysfranklin.org) prior to arriving at the church. From the home page, click on the “Mass Registration” link. Then choose a Mass, provide your name(s), an email address, and a phone number.
2. Allow a temperature screening to take place. Everyone with a temperature below 100.4 degrees will be allowed into the church building.
Schedule and Options:
CHRISTMAS EVE: (Thursday)
- Masses (upper church & live-streamed to lower church and online): 1 PM, 3 PM, and 6 PM
- Outdoor Communion only: 1–2:15 PM, 3–4:30 PM, 6–7:30PM
- Church closes after 6 PM
- No Midnight Mass
CHRISTMAS DAY (Friday)
- Masses (upper church & live-streamed to lower church and online): 7:30 AM, and 10:30 AM
- Outdoor Communion only: 7:30–9 AM and 10:30–12 AM
- Visits (upper church only): 12–6 PM
The community of St. Mary is a Roman Catholic parish of the Archdiocese of Boston located at 1 Church Square, Franklin MA. Founded as a parish in 1877, it currently serves the spiritual needs of over 4,500 families.
|Christmas Masses at St. Mary’s|