FM #419 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 419 in the series.
This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing and Communications Specialist Anne Marie Tracey. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about:
- Red status – positivity over 14 days = 5.03%
- Town Council
- Community Preservation Committee
- Water treatment plant payment (spear phishing incident)
- Logistics for 2021
- Twice monthly
- Somewhat organized to lead to Council topic calendar
- Likely to include an appropriate guest for an episode
- Always room for ‘current’ events
Links to the key topics covered here are included in the show notes. The recording runs about 32 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie and Anne Marie. Audio file => https://player.captivate.fm/episode/6fde8649-d680-432f-a9b9-4dd0280a3c11
#ThinkFranklinFirst gift cards https://franklingiftcard.com/
Town Council meeting 12/18/20 agenda and docs
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
For additional information, please visit Franklinmatters.org/
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #419 Talk Franklin - 12/18/20 (audio)|
Post a Comment