This session of the radio show shares the inaugural meeting of the Town of Franklin, MA Community Preservation Committee held on Tuesday, Mar 2, 2021.
The meeting was conducted in a virtual format: the Committee members and key guests were along with the public, all remote via conference bridge, to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
Links to the meeting agenda and my notes are included in the show notes. The recording runs about 38 minutes, so let’s listen to the Community Preservation Committee meeting of Mar 2, 2021.
- Inaugural meeting of committee, sworn in by Town Clerk Nancy Danello, organizational votes conducted by Town Administrator Jamie Hellen
- Chris Feeley voted as Chair, Dave McNeil voted as Vice-chair, Monique Doyle voted as Clerk; all votes 9-0
- After discussion consensus reached to meeting monthly, first Tuesday of month, beginning at 7 PM (to be confirmed by Town Administrator’s office)
- Info sessions to be set up with the five standing committees to get background on what's underway and /or planned in those arenas; Training session with Community Preservation Coalition also to be set up
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|screen capture of the Community Preservation Meeting 3/2/21|