This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing and Communications Specialist Anne Marie Tracey. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about:
- Re-opening changes effective March 1
- Vaccine – readiness, awaiting supply (if provided)
- Vaccine update
- Ventilation update
- District newsletter
Finance Committee meeting
- Debt and borrowing overview
- Community Preservation Committee organizational meeting - 3/2
- School Committee legislative Forum - 3/2
- Board of Health meeting - 3/3
- Economic Development - 3/3 How to setup to do business? (Franklin Business Guide)
- Town Council meeting - 3/3 MBTA downtown station
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|FM #476 - Talk Franklin - 02/26/21 (audio)|