FM #639 = This is the Franklin Matters radio show, number 639 in the series.
This session of the radio show shares my "Talk Franklin" conversation with Town Administrator Jamie Hellen and Marketing Communication Specialist Lily Rivera. We had our conversation via conference bridge to adhere to the ‘social distancing’ requirements of this pandemic period.
We talk about:
- Finance Committee meeting
- Human Resources presentation by Karen Bratt
- Veterans tax rate increase
- Senior Workoff program increase
- Both pending approval by Town Council
- ARPA accounting
- Oct 20 – Town Council
- New precinct plan per 2020 Census data
- Maple Hill purchase finalized
Links to the key topics covered here are included in the show notes. The recording runs about 23 minutes, so let’s listen to my conversation with Jamie and Lily.
Human Resources presentation doc -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/uploads/fincomm-presentation-october142021.pdf
This podcast is my public service effort for Franklin but we can't do it alone. We can always use your help.
How can you help?
- If you can use the information that you find here, please tell your friends and neighbors
- If you don't like something here, please let me know
Through this feedback loop we can continue to make improvements. I thank you for listening.
If you have questions or comments you can reach me directly at shersteve @ gmail dot com
The music for the intro and exit was provided by Michael Clark and the group "East of Shirley". The piece is titled "Ernesto, manana" c. Michael Clark & Tintype Tunes, 2008 and used with their permission.
I hope you enjoy!
You can also subscribe and listen to Franklin Matters audio on iTunes or your favorite podcast app; search in "podcasts" for "Franklin Matters"
|The latest "Talk Franklin" episode is ready for your listening pleasure|