Thursday, April 21st: 2 - 4 pm
Personal Branding: How to use ‘Simplicity’ to differentiate, compete, and win
Personal Branding is a particularly difficult path these days with so much competition in the marketplace. Not only do you need to capture the right people’s attention, but once you do, you are often dealing with an overwhelmed and skeptical audience. Simplicity and Verbal Branding solves these and many more issues for finding your next role.
Join us as Stephen Melanson explains:
· How to apply Simplicity as a mission-critical, multi-impact business tool.
· What Verbal Branding is and why it’s a game-changer.
· Why you should eliminate the elevator pitch mindset forever.
· How to marginalize the competition.
· Why memory might be the most important issue of all.
· How to expand your networking capability and reach.
· The business math equation that drives performance.
· How to painlessly practice and see immediate results.
Stephen Melanson is the President of Melanson Consulting, which was founded in 2004. He is a management consultant, trainer, Verbal Branding expert, and – as featured on Forbes.com – originator of the only ‘Differentiation and Business Simplicity’ platform of its kind worldwide. Mr. Melanson is a service provider for individuals and small through Fortune 100 firms.
Register in advance for this special event:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Download a flyer for this event as a reminder -> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OorGp7zOCwrws83aTh-naV1aJUgC8b2v/view?usp=sharing
|50+ Job Seekers in MA Statewide Networking Groups -Special Zoom Event - Apr 21|
Post a Comment