Please join us for the 12th Annual FBRTC 5K Road Race
Hosted by TVFR & FBRTC
Location: Grove Street SNETT Trailhead – Parking at Waters Corporation, 210 Grove
St., Franklin, MA. 02038
- 18 yrs & Under: $25.00 pre-registration / $30.00 day-of
- 19 yrs - 69 yrs: $30.00 pre-registration / $35.00 day-of
- 70 yrs and Above: Free
- 5K Awards will be First Place Overall M/F.
- Age Group Awards: Top 3 M/F: 14 & Under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Race start time: 9:00 AM. Registration opens at 7:30 AM.
Course Details: Out-and-back 5k on hard-packed dirt trail. Course map available soon!
1. Plenty of water and refreshments.
2. Walkers welcome.
3. Post-race refreshments
4. Awards to top 3 in each age group
5. Post-race gathering at 67 degrees (with indoor changing facilities) with raffle door prizes
6. Commemorative Race Gift to registered participants prior to Midnight April 30, 2023. Additional gifts available until they run out!
Additional Info Available at http://www.tri-valleyfrontrunners.com/fbrtc/FBRTC5K.php
This race benefits the continuing efforts to develop the Southern New England Trunkline Trail (SNETT) into a multiuse path for Franklin & Bellingham. The SNETT is an abandoned rail bed running from Franklin through Douglas to the CT boarder, sections of which have become fully developed multi-use paths linking communities across southern Central Massachusetts. For more info & to learn how else you can help
Post a Comment