The Franklin Town Council meeting on Wednesday, Feb 15, 2023 efficiently addressed the items on its agenda. The meeting last 1 hour and 45 minutes.
Three key items regarding money were all approved by 8-0-1 votes (8 for, none against, 1 absent (Pellegri))
- Resolution 23-18: FY23 Capital Improvement Plan
- Resolution 23-19: Free Cash to Stabilization Accounts Transfers
- Resolution 23-20: Water Retained Earnings Transfer to Water Main Capital Project R19-05
The two referrals to the Planning Board on Inclusionary Zoning were also moved forward after some clarification questions by the Councilors were answered by TA Jamie Hellen or Bryan Taberner, Director of Planning and Community Development.
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment 23-889: A Zoning Bylaw to Amend the Franklin Town Code at Chapter 185, Attachment 7., Part VI, Use Regulation Schedule: Residential Uses - Referral to the Planning Board
- Zoning Bylaw Amendment 23-890: A Zoning Bylaw to Amend the Franklin Town Code at Chapter 185, Section 5 - Referral to the Planning Board
The complete agenda doc -> https://www.franklinma.gov/sites/g/files/vyhlif6896/f/agendas/feb_15_2023_agenda.pdf
The Franklin TV video is available for replay -> https://www.youtube.com/live/TxINM8EMueg?feature=share
My notes and the audio of the meeting will be ready in a couple of days. In the mean time, the PDF with my Twitter thread of notes is available here