"A GoFundMe effort is underway after a Franklin home was lost to a fire on April 11.
No one was injured in the fire at 84 Populatic St., but the house was destroyed, said Fire Captain Chuck Allen.
A mother and her 6-month-old daughter were able to make it out of the house, according to the GoFundMe page set up for them by resident Cheryl Hobbs.
“Funds donated will help this family get back on their feet,” the fundraising page reads. “As of right now, they have no permanent address, but (are) staying with family.”
Continue reading the article online (subscription may be required)
"On April 11th, the night before Easter, a mother and her 6 month old daughter barely made it out of their home, here in Franklin, due to a fire which has destroyed their home.
Funds donated will help this family get back on their feet. As of right now, they have no permanent address, but is staying with family. Your help will be greatly appreciated.
We know it is hard to during this Covid 19 crisis, however, these donations make it easier for the family. Thank you, all in advance for any help, as it is greatly appreciated and the family is forever Grateful."https://www.gofundme.com/f/hu23gt-the-joyce-family
|GoFundMe for Joyce Family|