Franklin Public Schools, MA (@FranklinPSNews) tweeted Wed, Nov 10, 2021:
"Some conversations are better to have sooner rather than later.
Start and continue the talk on Mental Health and Substance Use during our Critical Conversations panel on 11/18 at 6 PM.
Learn more here: https://t.co/yhf1nlYD3s"
Critical Conversations: Identifying and addressing mental health and substance use among families and within our community. Is a collaboration between the SAFE Coalition and Franklin Public Schools. This event will be held in the FHS auditorium and live via Zoom.
Mental Health and Substance Use are two critical issues that have a wide range of impacts among our families and within our community. We invite the Franklin community to join us for an evening of learning, listening, and engaging with local panelists of diverse perspectives representing education, health care, law enforcement, parent/guardians, and people with lived experience.
The evening will include:
- Opening remarks from Jen Knight, Executive Director of the SAFE Coalition
- Panelist Discussion
- Audience General Questions
- Breakout Sessions with each Panelist as well as a Hidden in Plain Sight display facilitated by our SATF Student Representatives
- Detective Mike Colecchi, SAFE Coalition Board Member, Franklin Police Dept.
- Dr. Wendy Cohen, SAFE Medical Director and family practitioner
- Dan Lagarce, Person in Recovery
- Jeff Roy, State Representative
- Jim Derick, SAFE Board of Director President, co-founder and Parent
- Jen Knight-Levine, SAFE Executive Director, co-founder
- Josh Hanna, Franklin High School Principal
Shared from Twitter: https://t.co/ypItJfHT3sDownload a copy of the flyer as a reminder:
|Franklin Public Schools, MA announces Critical Conversations - Nov 18|